The Terminal Control Center (TCC) is a complementary solution to Electronic Passport and National ID PKIs and necessary for an effective automation of border control.
Multicert’s TCC solution performs key and lifecycle management of X.509 and CVC certificates for the inspection systems, allowing the terminals to read identification documents and to use advanced mechanisms of biometric authentication.
In addition to the certificate and key management, Multicert’s TCC solution also makes the connection between the inspection system and the National PKD, providing all the information necessary to the correct and complete verification of identification documents.
Multicert’s high performance TCC solution has the following features:
- Integration with the National EAC PKI for automatic issuance of inspection system certificates
- Integration with the reading terminals of inspection systems
- Cryptographic keys of inspection systems generated and maintained in HSM compatible with PKCS # 11
- Centralized installation (for example: Police) or decentralized (for example: airport, seaport, border)
- Web administration interface
- Access control by two-factor for internal users
- Configurable user profiles (operators, administrators, auditors, among other)
- Audit logs
- Compliance with BSI TR-03129 and BSI TR-03129-2
- Robust: Clustering, Backup, Disaster Recovery