- New issuance
- Further information
How to buy a digital certificate?
Get a digital certificate through our website:
1. Complete the web form available at https://www.multicert.com/3ws/cdqc
2. Print or save the pdf contract
3. Sign the issuing contract in one of the following ways:
a. Digitally with qualified electronic signature of the holder and legal binding representatives (if applicable)
b. Digitally with qualified electronic signature of the holder and Qualified Electronic Seal of the Company
c. Hand signed by the holder and the legally binding representatives (if applicable). This signature must be witnessed by a notary/lawyer, whom will produce a second document (in English)
d. Hand signed by the holder and the legally binding representatives (if applicable) on Multicert premises in Oeiras or Porto
4. Gather all necessary documentation. For detailed instructions on the necessary documentation please click here
4.1. Send a documentation to Multicert
All paperwork must be sent by post or delivered to our offices.
Address: Av. Sidónio Pais, 379
Hoechst A Building, Floor3, Right
All digital documentation must be sent to email@example.com
5. Validate your email address by clicking on the confirmation link sent to certificate
6. Pay your certificate through wire bank transfer folling instructions here
Note: you may download the list of documentation to gather from here
If you already have a digital certificate by Multicert and received an email indicating the need to renew it by paying a fee, you shall:
- Follow the link provided in the referred email
- Pay by ATM: IBAN PT50 0035 0125 00001437330 45
- send the payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating the name of the certificate's holder
- Wait for an email from Multicert
If you have had your digital certificate for two or more years, you will have to request a new cryptographic device (USB token or smartcard).
In this situation, the purchase procedure is the same as for a new issuance (displayed on the side), and you shall mark the renewal option on the web form.