- New issuance
- Further information
How to buy a digital certificate?
- Create a .CSR file, following the instructions available here
- Complete the web form available here
- Validate if all entered data is correct and proceed with the certificate payment
- If you do not want to proceed with the payment through an ATM Reference, please send a copy of the payment receipt, containing the NIPC of the Entity which is requesting the digital certificate to email@example.com
- If you do not want to provide the access code to the permanent certificate, take into consideration the "Entity Identification" field, choose the option "Submit of equivalent document" and upload the copy of the Taxpayer Card of the Entity or the Company Card
6. Afterwards you will be contacted by Multicert to let you know if all the documentation is correct and whether the digital certificate will be issued or if there is something missing which is preventing the issuance of the certificate.
7. If everything is complete, the Technical Manager responsible for the digital certificates will receive the digital certificate in the email. He/she may import it on the web server or generate a .p12 file, following the instructions available here
If you already have a digital certificate by Multicert and received an email indicating the need to renew it by paying a fee, you shall:
- Follow the link provided in the referred email
- Pay by ATM: IBAN PT50 0035 0125 00001437330 45
- send the payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating the name of the application
- Wait for an email from Multicert
If you have had a digital certificate by Multicert for two or more years, you will have to request a new file.
In this situation, the purchase procedure is the same as for a new issuance (displayed on the side), and you shall mark the renewal option on the web form.